243 Avenue Road
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- From Highway 401 Westbound: Exit south on the Don Valley Parkway, exit at Bayview/Bloor, take Bayview Southbound ramp and stay to the right, then turn onto Rosedale Valley Road. Follow to Yonge St. Then make a right and Roxborough is two blocks north. Take a left hand turn and follow Roxborough St to the corner of Avenue Rd. and Roxborough. The temple is on the corner.
- From Highway 401 Eastbound: Move into the Collectors Lane for Keele St., Dufferin St. Allen Rd. Take Allen Rd. Exit. At the end of Allen Rd. turn left onto Eglinton Ave., Proceed east along Eglinton Ave. to Bathurst St. Turn south ( right ) on Bathurst to St. Clair Ave. Proceed east ( turn left ) on St. Clair to Avenue Rd. Turn south ( right ) and you will see the temple on the left at Dupont St.
- From The Gardiner Expressway Eastbound: Exit at York/Bay. Stay to the right and take the circular ramp. Follow York St. straight to the light at Front St. Then veer left onto University Ave. Follow University north around Queen’s Park. This street becomes Avenue Rd. when it crosses Bloor. Continue north and you will see the temple on the right hand side of the road near Dupont.
- From the Gardiner Expressway Westbound: Exit at York St. Follow instructions as per Gardiner Expressway Eastbound above.
- Roxborough and Macpherson streets have free parking along the street between 6pm and 12am. From 10am to 6pm, there is one-hour parking on these streets. If you are attending a temple program or function and receive a ticket for parking on Roxborough for more than one hour, feel free to contact a member of the temple management and a letter can be issued to you help you get your ticket cancelled. There is also metered parking on Avenue Rd. There are parking lots located on Pears Avenue (just south of the temple) and on Avenue Rd.
- TTC -Toronto Transit Commisson (www.ttc.ca):
- Rosedale Station - Take the subway to the Yonge/University/Spadina Line (Line 1). Proceed to Rosedale Station. Upon exiting the station, turn left and approach Yonge Street. Cross the street, turn right and continue north to Roxborough (2 mins). Turn left on Roxborough to the end of the street - Avenue Rd. The temple is on the corner. Overall, this is about a 10 minute walk.
- Dupont Station - Take the subway to the Yonge/University/Spadina Line (Line 1). Proceed to Dupont Station. Walk east on Dupont until you hit Avenue Road. The temple is on the other side of the street. Overall, this is about a 12 minute walk.
- Bay Station - Take the Bloor/Danforth Line (Line 2) to Bay Station. Upon exiting at Bay, walk north on Bay Street to Davenport. Cross the street and then turn left and walk along Davenport until you reach Avenue Road. Turn right on Avenue Road and walk towards the temple. Overall, this is about 15-17 minute walk.
- Avenue Road Bus - The Avenue Road bus (Route 5) stops right at Avenue and Dupont. The route stops near Queens Park, Museum and Eglinton Stations.