243 Avenue Road
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- From Highway 401 Westbound: Exit south on the Don Valley Parkway, exit at Bayview/Bloor, take Bayview Southbound ramp and stay to the right, then turn onto Rosedale Valley Road. Follow to Yonge St. Then make a right and Roxborough is two blocks north. Take a left hand turn and follow Roxborough St to the corner of Avenue Rd. and Roxborough. The temple is on the corner.
- From Highway 401 Eastbound: Move into the Collectors Lane for Keele St., Dufferin St. Allen Rd. Take Allen Rd. Exit. At the end of Allen Rd. turn left onto Eglinton Ave., Proceed east along Eglinton Ave. to Bathurst St. Turn south ( right ) on Bathurst to St. Clair Ave. Proceed east ( turn left ) on St. Clair to Avenue Rd. Turn south ( right ) and you will see the temple on the left at Dupont St.
- From The Gardiner Expressway Eastbound: Exit at York/Bay. Stay to the right and take the circular ramp. Follow York St. straight to the light at Front St. Then veer left onto University Ave. Follow University north around Queen’s Park. This street becomes Avenue Rd. when it crosses Bloor. Continue north and you will see the temple on the right hand side of the road near Dupont.
- From the Gardiner Expressway Westbound: Exit at York St. Follow instructions as per Gardiner Expressway Eastbound above.
- There is no parking available on the temple property. Roxborough and Macpherson streets have free parking along the street between 6pm and 12am. From 10am to 6pm, there is one-hour parking on these streets. There is also metered parking on Avenue Rd. There are parking lots located on Pears Avenue (just south of the temple) and on Avenue Rd.
- TTC -Toronto Transit Commisson: Take the subway to the Yonge Line. Proceed to Rosedale Station. Upon exiting the station cross the street and continue north to Roxborough. Walk West on Roxborough to Avenue Rd. The temple is on the corner. This is about a 10 minute walk.