Classes are held every Sunday from 6:30pm to 7:20pm.
In Govinda’s Dining Hall.
What Classes are Taught?
Children will learn a variety of spiritual topics, including “Devotional Practices,” “What Makes Someone God?” “The Material World and the Spiritual Sky,” “Who Am I?” “Bhagavad Gita,” “Vaishnava Behavior,” and “Animals in the Vedas,”to name a few. We also learn Sanskrit Slokas, musical instruments and practical devotional service.
What Activities are Offered?
Children engage in a wide variety of fun activities that keep them both intellectually and spiritually stimulated. These activities include:
- performances on year-round festivals, such as Janmashtami, Diwali, Holi, etc.
- bi-annual 3-day Kids Camp during March Break and in August
- exciting picnics and special parties
- sporty and outdoor activities; and much more!
How do I Register my Child?
• One Sunday School session lasts 2 months. There are 5 sessions per year.
• Registration fees are $15 per child per session, $10 for the second + child.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity for your children to strengthen and reinforce their Vedic upbringing. The students develop positive, spiritual friendships with other children and learn how to make Krishna consciousness part of their everyday life.
For more information about registration or classes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.